Formula One teams are keeping a wary eye on the situation in Bahrain with the Gulf kingdom due to host a Grand Prix next April after this year's was cancelled due to civil unrest.
Red Bull are among a number of team frustrated by their inability to keep up with Mercedes, who dominated Formula One last year and cruised to an easy victory in Sunday's season-opening Australian Grand Prix
Formula One champions Red Bull expect Mark Webber to be back up to speed in Malaysia this weekend after modifications to his car, team principal Christian Horner said on Monday.
Formula One had been braced for crashes and mayhem in Azerbaijan's race debut in Baku on Sunday but instead the drivers defied all expectations and barely put a wheel out of place.
Mercedes's brilliant pitstop strategy spoiled the game for Max Verstappen in Hungarian Grand Prix, says Rediff's F1 columnist Raja Sen.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel returns to the scene of his first Formula One victory this weekend hoping to pull off another Italian Grand Prix win against the odds.
The four-time world champion's fifth win of the season for Mercedes left him on 213 points to 189 for Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel, who finished second, and relishing the prospect of a stress-free family holiday.
Harmanpreet Singh came up with his second hat-trick of the tournament as defending champions India hammered Australia 6-2 to storm into the final of the Sultan of Johor Cup hockey tournament, in Johor Bahru, Malaysia, on Saturday.
Red Bull expect Sebastian Vettel to help team-mate Mark Webber win the Formula One world championship should the situation arise but will not be ordering him to do so.
Formula One could start the season behind locked gates due to the COVID-19 pandemic but the glamour sport will likely have to slim down considerably to get the green light to go racing. Across Europe, bans on mass gatherings and public events have been extended into July and August even as countries begin to emerge from the strict lockdowns that have put sporting activities on hold.
Captain Tom Moore had resolved to complete 100, 25m laps before he turned 100 at the end of April. The 99-year-old, who has captured the imagination of the public with his heroics, finished the last few steps of his 2,530-yard walk at his home in the village of Marston Moretaine in Bedfordshire with a beaming smile.
Formula One teams say they will race in Russia, despite the crisis in Ukraine and downing of a Malaysian airliner, unless the country's debut Grand Prix in October is called off or they are ordered not to go.
Formula One should revert to last year's tyres for safety reasons to prevent any repeat of Sunday's dangerous British Grand Prix blowouts, according to Red Bull principal Christian Horner.
Six-times world champion Lewis Hamilton and his team will take centre stage, hoping for another year of dominance after winning both titles for the past six years and ending up fastest in winter testing. Ferrari can be trusted to provide plenty of headlines with four-times champion Sebastian Vettel fighting to reassert himself at the team after being outshone by quick newcomer Leclerc, a double winner in 2019.
Formula One has lost another of its principals.
Germany's Sebastian Vettel will replace retiring David Coulthard at Red Bull Formula One team next year.
Silverware stolen from the Red Bull Formula One factory in Milton Keynes has been found in a lake, police said on Tuesday.
The front row lockout was a record-equalling 65th for champions Mercedes.
The latest updates from Hollywood.
The Australian will take the place of young Austrian Christian Klien at the team.
Hamilton said he would still be "incredibly proud" to pull level with "an icon like Michael" and seven was way beyond his wildest dreams, but numbers and titles maybe meant more to those on the outside.
The Indian ace said with his clinching a drive with the Jordan team for 2005, F1 arriving into India could become a reality.
Poland's ex-Formula One driver Robert Kubica has won the inaugural FIA 'Personality of the Year' award after a successful season in rallying.
Poland's ex-Formula One driver Robert Kubica has won the inaugural FIA 'Personality of the Year' award after a successful season in rallying.
Austrian Christian Klien will race the next four Grands Prix for Red Bull and probably the two after that as well
Daniel Ricciardo kept calm and carried on to win a tense Monaco Grand Prix for Red Bull on Sunday after power unit problems threatened to wreck his hopes of victory in Formula One's showcase race.
In a race of safety cars and surprises, Verstappen's former team mate Pierre Gasly made a first podium appearance in second place for Red Bull-owned Toro Rosso, a rare Honda-powered one-two.
The German becomes the fourth quadruple champion and only the third driver to land four titles in a row after Germany's seven-times winner Michael Schumacher and the late Argentine Juan Manuel Fangio.
Ferrari dealt Fernando Alonso a rare public rebuke on his 32nd birthday on Monday for critical comments after Sunday's Hungarian Formula One Grand Prix.
Launching a scathing attack over his fellow drivers for not presenting a united front on the introduction of Halo device, Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel has favoured the launch of head protection device for the 2017 Formula One season saying nothing could 'justify death'.
Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel let rip with a blast of swear words after two first lap collisions with Red Bull's Daniil Kvyat dumped him out of the Russian's home race on Sunday.
Mercedes won the Formula One constructors' title for the fourth year in a row on Sunday but Lewis Hamilton was made to wait despite cruising to a U.S. Grand Prix victory at one of his favourite circuits.
On a rainsoaked afternoon that saw the race twice stopped and re-started with the safety car deployed five times, there were also those who felt the sport had erred too far on the side of caution.
Max Verstappen was compared to Formula One greats Ayrton Senna and Michael Schumacher on Sunday after the Dutch teenager's sensational drive to third place in a wet and chaotic Brazilian Grand Prix. Even father and former racer Jos, the 19-year-old Red Bull driver's biggest fan and fiercest critic, was astonished. "What Max showed here today was really special," he said of a race likely to go down in the sport's annals as one for the ages. In the last 15 laps, after a change to extreme wet tyres, Verstappen passed more than half the starting grid as he went from 16th place to the podium.
'I'm so grateful for everyone who helped me be here, to raise the bar and lift the cup'
Lewis Hamilton took a huge stride towards a fourth Formula One title on Sunday with victory in an incident-packed Singapore Grand Prix after Ferrari title rival Sebastian Vettel crashed out at the start.
The last time Kimi Raikkonen stood on top of a Formula One podium, Lewis Hamilton had just joined Mercedes with one championship to his name and Sebastian Vettel was riding high with Red Bull.
Fernando Alonso indicated his Formula One future was in his own hands despite Red Bull announcing on Saturday that four time world champion Sebastian Vettel was leaving to join Ferrari.
Mercedes team mates Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton renew their sometimes hostile rivalry on the floodlit streets of Singapore this weekend at a circuit where mistakes or collisions normally result in race retirement.
Formula One's 83-year-old commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone said in May that an agreement had been signed for a street race in the Azeri capital, on the shores of the Caspian sea, next year.