Jacqueline Fernandez has withdrawn her plea seeking to turn approver in a Rs 200 crore money laundering case involving Sukesh Chandrashekar.
The Enforcement Directorate has requested more time to respond to Jacqueline Fernandez's request to become an approver in a Rs 200 crore money laundering case involving Sukesh Chandrashekar.
A Delhi court has sought a response from the Enforcement Directorate on Jacqueline Fernandez's plea to become an approver in a Rs 200 crore money laundering case involving Sukesh Chandrashekar.
The Delhi High Court has denied bail to Leena Paulose in a Rs 200 crore extortion case involving her husband, Sukesh Chandrasekhar, but granted her reprieve in a related money laundering case.
The high court said the investigation has shown the crime proceeds were used for air travel and purchase of high-end branded gifts for Bollywood celebrities.
The agency told the court that it has issued a Lookout Circular (LOC) on airports to stop the actor from leaving the country.
Director General (prisons) Sandeep Goel has been transferred from Tihar Jail in New Delhi, days after jailed conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar alleged the extortion of Rs 10 crore for protection in prison.
A Delhi court on Monday granted interim bail to actor Jacqueline Fernandez in a Rs 200 crore money laundering case against alleged conman Sukesh Chandrashekar.
Fatehi was questioned at the Mandir Marg office of the EOW for hours on Friday.
'The one thing she needs to do is be patient, and not sign the wrong films in desperation. She should rely on her buffer funds for now and wait for the industry to forget this episode.'
The police said ever since Chandrasherkar has been jailed, the prison had become a hub of illegal activities which he carried out with the help of jail officials.
Chandrashekar rejected the allegations of AAP leaders that he was trying to malign the image of the party and its leaders at the behest of the Bharatiya Janata Party ahead of the Delhi Municipal Corporation election in Delhi.
The fresh charges against Chandrashekhar pertain to Rs 3.5 crore that Malvinder Singh's wife Japna is alleged to have paid after she was conned that this money would be used to bail her husband out.
As the curtain come down on 2022, Roshmila Bhattacharya flashbacks to some of the year's newsmakers and events.
A Delhi court on Friday adjourns to November 15 its order on actor Jacqueline Fernandez's bail application in a Rs 200 crore money laundering case involving alleged conman Sukesh Chandrashekar.
Delhi police spokesperson Suman Nalwa said that Irani, a resident of Mumbai, has joined the investigation at the economic offence wing office.
The actor told the court about her decision after the judge said the case was at a crucial stage and suggested that the question of charge should first be decided.
Fatehi, a Canadian citizen, also arrayed 15 media organisations as accused in her complaint.
The police sought two-day custody of alleged hawala operator Nathu Singh, who was arrested on Friday night.
The agency had earlier questioned actor Jacqueline Fernandes in this case. She is expected to depose again before the agency on Thursday.
A Delhi court on Tuesday granted bail to actor Jacqueline Fernandez in a Rs 200 crore money laundering case involving alleged conman Sukesh Chandrashekar.
Actor Jacqueline Fernandez appeared before the Enforcement Directorate on Wednesday for questioning in connection with an over Rs 200 crore money laundering case being probed against alleged conman Sukesh Chandrashekar, officials said.
She is understood to have cited professional engagements as the reason for her absence. The probe agency may issue her a fresh date.
The court directed her to intimate to it as well as the Enforcement Directorate at least three days before leaving the country instead of taking prior permission.
Bollywood actor Jacqueline Fernandez, being probed in a Rs 200 crore extortion case involving alleged conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar, on Wednesday withdrew her application filed before a Delhi court for suspending a lookout circular (LOC) issued against her and permit her to travel abroad.
Mallikarjuna, a long time friend of Dinakaran who was also arrested, has also been remanded to police custody for five days.
Sukesh in a press statement issued through his lawyers Anant Malik and A K Singh stated that Nora Fatehi always brainwashed him against Jacqueline, so she wanted him to leave Jacqueline and start dating her.
Police claimed that money recovered from alleged middleman Sukesh Chandrashekar was sent by Dinakaran.
The probe agency sought to intervene in a plea of Chandrashekhar, who is lodged in Tihar jail on charges of money laundering and duping several people, and his wife seeking their transfer to a prison outside Delhi alleging threat to their lives from jail staff.
Sources said the actor will be questioned about some more issues related to Chandrashekhar.
The court granted the relief to the two saying they were no longer required for custodial interrogation and have been asked to furnish a personal bond of Rs five lakh each and two sureties of the like amount.
The Delhi high court has permitted Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez, against whom a lookout notice was issued by the Enforcement Directorate in connection with an alleged money laundering case, to travel abroad for IIFA awards subject to certain conditions.
The 36-year-old actor was stopped by the immigration authorities at the Mumbai airport on the basis of a Look Out Circular (LoC) issued by the federal probe agency, they said.