Belgian court finds Salah Abdeslam guilty of terrorism-related attempted murder in relation to shootout in Brussels in March 2016.
Salah Abdeslam possessed documents about Juelich Nuclear Research Centre located near the Belgium-Germany border and being used for the storage of atomic waste, Redaktions Netzwerk Deutschland media group reported.
Belgium on Wednesday extradited Paris attacks suspect Salah Abdeslam to France, AFP reported.
Police have found the DNA of a newly-identified suspect on explosives used in last year's Paris attacks, a French source said on Monday.
A huge search operation is under way for surviving members of the Islamist group that killed 129 people in Paris on Friday night, and their accomplices.
Abdeslam, Europe's most wanted man, was arrested on Friday during a police raid as he returned to his family home in Molenbeek after being undetected since the November 13 attacks that killed 130 people and left several injured.
Sunday's operation, the biggest in the Belgian capital since the Paris attack, began shortly after a government meeting on the crisis and a decision to maintain for a second day the highest possible alert level in Brussels.
The arrest came hours after prosecutors revealed that Abdeslam's fingerprints were found in an apartment in another part of Brussels earlier this week following a raid in which a suspected IS militant was killed.
European security officials have been bracing for a major attack for weeks, and warned that the Islamic State group was actively preparing to strike.
Brussels airport suicide bombers were brothers El Bakraoui known to the police, Brussels public broadcaster RTBF has said. Belgian police are hunting an Islamic State suspect seen with two supposed suicide bombers shortly before they struck Brussels airport in the first of two attacks that also hit the city's metro, killing at least 30 and wounding over 200. The blasts on Tuesday claimed by the Syrian-based militants four days after the arrest in Brussels of a prime suspect in November's Paris attacks, sent shockwaves across Europe and around the world, with authorities racing to review security at airports and transit systems, and drawing an outpouring of solidarity. Investigators said they were focussing on a man in a hat who was caught on CCTV pushing a laden baggage trolley at the airport with two others they believed were the bombers. An unused explosive device was later found at the airport and a man was seen running away from the terminal after the explosions. Security experts believed the blasts, which killed about 20 on a metro train running through the area that houses European Union institutions, were probably in preparation before Friday's arrest of locally based French national Salah Abdeslam, 26, whom prosecutors accuse of a key role in the November 13 Paris attacks. "A photograph of three male suspects was taken at Zaventem. Two of them seem to have committed suicide attacks. The third, wearing a light-colored jacket and a hat, is actively being sought," prosecutor Frederic Van Leeuw told a news conference. The two men in dark clothes wore gloves on their left hands only. One security expert speculated they might have concealed detonators. The man in the hat was not wearing any gloves.
Ibrahim El Bakraoui, who helped kill 14 people when he set off his suicide vest at Brussels airport on Tuesday, left the will in the bin of the terror cell's Schaerbeek safehouse.
Abaaoud was identified among the dead the Saint-Denis siege on the basis of his fingerprints and skin samples.
A rocket launcher and a huge cache of weapons were seized in Lyon.
Belgian police continued with the search for suspects in Brussels attack on Saturday, as a series of raids and arrests revealed more links with the November Paris killings and a new French plot.
The United States has issued a global travel advisory for its citizens alerting them of possible risks due to increased terror threats from the dreaded Islamic State and other terror groups in the aftermath of the attacks in Paris and Mali.
French prosecutors say they are treating the hostage-taking as terror incident.
While the Paris attack mastermind was killed in a deadly seven hour-long raid on Wednesday, one of the suspects is still at large.
Mohamed Abrini was arrested in the borough of Anderlecht, in Brussels, next to the western district of Molenbeek, while two other suspects were detained at the same time as Abrini, and two further arrests made in an undisclosed location in Brussels.
Five days after deadly attacks in Paris, which claimed 129 lives, details are emerging about the identities of the men who carried out the attacks
Paris attacks suspect Mohamed Abrini was charged on Saturday with "terrorist murders" and confessed he was the man in the hat seen with the suicide bombers at Brussels airport.
Heavily armed police and soldiers patrolled key intersections in Belgium's capital on Saturday as the government warned of a threat of Paris-style attacks.
Subahani Haja Moideen, an Indian alleged to be an Islamic State operative, knew the terrorists who carried out the attack inside a theatre in Paris last November killing over 100 people but has feigned ignorance about the deadly plot, it has emerged from investigations.
At least 35 people have been killed and dozens injured in Brussels after a series of terror attacks struck the city's airport and a metro station near the European Union headquarters.
Seven arrests made as woman blows herself up and man is killed by grenade during raid on apartment in St-Denis, north of Paris
'India's counter-terrorism network needs to keep potential jihadists under a scanner all the time,' says Rajeev Sharma.