Special public prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam said the parade is being held in the fairness of investigations.
Special Public Prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam told media persons that Judge P D Kode may decide on the quantum of sentence any day after March 13.
He informed the court that he had the entire knowledge of the conspiracy and was ready to disclose how he and others had executed the blasts.
Tendulkar, a Bharat Ratna awardee, till now enjoyed X category security which has been withdrawn.
Infamous 26/11 reconnaissance operative David Coleman Headley will be questioned again between March 22 and 25.
'Leave B Raman aside, 50 eminent personalities have written about commuting his death sentence. Even a retired judge of the Supreme Court has written about it. Nobody is talking about it.'
It was earlier scheduled for Tuesday.
Union Home minister Rajnath Singh asked Opposition parties if they were prepared to apologise to the nation for their "malicious campaign" against PM Modi over the killing of Ishrat Jehan.
State BJP spokesman Keshav Upadhya termed it as "vendetta politics", while former chief minister Fadnavis said this would not impact his plans to travel and meet people.
The incident had triggered widespread protests from the Maratha community with marches being held across the state.
Noted laywer Ujjwal Nikam had asked the court that Headley should be tried along with Abu Jundal.
The sessions court in Mumbai on Thursday found all the accused in the Shakti Mills gangrape cases guilty.
The 18-year-old telephone operator who was allegedly gang raped in the Shakti Mills compound here on July 31 today deposed before a trial court and expressed her desire to get even with the accused who had beaten her up during the sexual assault.
He noted that the agency has already submitted a chargesheet in the alleged fake encounter case of Ishrat Jahan.
With the Supreme Court Friday rejecting Sanjay Dutt's petition seeking review of its judgement in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts, top lawyers involved in the case said the actor has no option but to surrender and start serving his term before seeking relief.
The American-Pakistani terrorist's deposition will resume on Thursday.
Two juveniles arrested in connection with the Shakti Mill gang rape cases of a photojournalist and a telephone operator were on Tuesday convicted by the Juvenile Justice Board and sent to a Nashik school for three years to learn "good behaviour".
A 28-year-old serial house breaker was on Friday sentenced to life imprisonment by a court in Mumbai for raping a Spanish woman on knife point in suburban Bandra last year.
Making a statement in Parliament on the Mumbai photojournalist gang rape case, Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Monday said he had asked Maharashtra Home Minister R R Patil to ensure the fast tracking of the case and also assured the House that early judgement will be delivered.
Key 26/11 plotter Sayed Zabiuddin Ansari alias Abu Jundal's lawyer on Monday informed a Mumbai court that he wanted to cross-examine Pakistani-American terrorist David Coleman Headley for four days.
However, the Pakistani-American LeT commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi stopped him, saying something more "adventurous" was in store for him.
Headley, 55, was pardoned on December 10 and made an approver by additional sessions judge G A Sanap who presides over special cases related to terrorism, including those under the now repealed Terrorists and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act.
The list of the prestigious Padma Awards 2016 awardees is out and superstar Rajnikanth is set to be honoured with the nation's second highest civilian award, the Padma Vibhushan.
Justice Madanlal Laxmandas Tahaliyani, a retired judge of the Bombay high court, was on Monday sworn in as the new Maharashtra Lokayukta.
Maharashtra chief minister Uddhav Thackeray and Nationalist Congress Party leader Supriya Sule expressed grief over the woman's demise.
The 23-year-old photojournalist in the Mumbai gang-rape case identified her assaulters and fainted inside the court during her four-hour deposition on Thursday following which she was taken to a city hospital.
The sessions court trying the Mumbai photojournalist's gang rape case on Monday set a deadline for itself saying it would try to conclude the hearing in 60 days.
The police has listed 30 witnesses in the case including absconding accused Vidyadhar's mother who has allegedly named Chintan in her statement.
A Mumbai court trying the case of Lashkar-e-Taiba operative and 26/11 key handler Sayed Zabiuddin Ansari alias Abu Jundal, on issued non-bailable warrant against 12 more accused in the Mumbai terror attacks case.
An eight-member Pakistani judicial commission team crossed into India from the Wagah border check post in Punjab on Saturday to conduct the much-delayed cross-examination of witnesses in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, which claimed 166 lives.
Both Major Iqbal and Major Pasha are shown as wanted accused in the charge sheet filed by the city police's crime branch in the case.
A local court on Monday sentenced Sajjad Mogul, who was convicted for killing 25-year-old city-based lawyer Pallavi Purkayastha in 2012, to life imprisonment.
A local court in Mumbai on Monday convicted security guard Sajjad Ahmed Mughal in connection with the murder of 25-year-old city-based lawyer Pallavi Purkayastha in her flat at suburban Wadala in 2012.
The victim, who belonged to the Maratha community, was found murdered after being raped on July 13, 2016 at Kopardi village in Ahmednagar district.
Rathi, who hailed from Delhi, had died of multiple organ failure after Panwar allegedly threw acid on her in May 2013.
Days after sentencing four men to life term for brutalising a telephone operator in Shakti Mills compound in Mumbai, a local court on Monday framed fresh charges against the three common convicts in the 2013 photojournalist gang rape case.
Santos and Fernandez were attacked outside a popular eatery in Mumbai's Amboli area while trying to protect their female friends from a group of harassers on October 20, 2011. They were stabbed brutally by four men.
The Mumbai police and the jail administration cut a sorry figure on Thursday when it was discovered that an accused in the sensational Shakti Mills compound gang-rape case had "disappeared" and could not be produced before the court but he was later found to be in prison.
The deposition was meant to secure more information and revelations on the 26/11 terror attacks that would make India's case against Pakistan stronger. Instead, the internal conflicts within India's security establishment stood exposed.
Superstar Rajinikanth, tennis icon Sania Mirza and actress Priyanka Chopra were among the 56 eminent persons who were honoured with Padma awards on Tuesday.