There will also be two additional chances for compartmental candidates.
NCERT also informed the court that it had already issued circulars to the schools about it.
All-India Central Board Secondary Examination Class XII topper Mohammad Ismat battled the odds to score a stunning 99.6 percent this year.
Mohammad Ismat from the Zenith Academy, Manipur has topped the Class XII Board Exam 2012 with a score of 495/500.
The results were declared across the country on Monday, with the total pass percentage standing at 80.19 per cent, a fall of 0.69 per cent over last year, said a statement issued by the CBSE.
If a student from the Andaman and Nicobar Islands wants to take his test in, say Chennai, the CBSE will definitely consider it, Chairaman Ashok Ganguly said.
Medical college aspirant Jagatheeswaran, 19, was hopeful of cracking the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) until the last minute when he suddenly reversed his decision and ended his life.
This year 98.94 per cent girls cleared the central board's class 10 board examination
Joining other political leaders in the state, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa on Friday demanded removal of "objectionable" references in the CBSE textbook about Nadar community.
As his father takes on the Naxals in Chhattisgarh, Sopan Khosla has scored his own victory.
The pass percentage of government school students of Class XII was 90.68 per cent, while 88.35 per cent students from private schools cleared the exams.
Raksha Gopal scored 99.6 per cent to top the Central Board of Secondary Education's Class 12 results this year.
'What can a teacher do that ChatGPT cannot?'
rediffGURU Dr Aarti Bakshi, a psychologist and school counsellor helps you understand and improve your relationship with your child.
This is what Krishna Rajput did.
The NCERT has cited 'overlapping' and 'irrelevant' as reasons for dropping those portions from the syllabus.
Dominic Xavier offers his take on the Modi government's decision which offers relief to children who have appeared for these exams in the midst of the pandemic and their parents.
Class 10 and 12 exams are set to begin from May 4 amid demand by some leaders, including Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, that they be cancelled amid an alarming rise in the COVID-19 cases across the country.
At the outset, the bench asked petitioner Mamta Sharma whether she has served the copy of the plea to the counsel representing the Central Board of Secondary Education.
Yeh Hai India: Capturing the events and moods across our incredible country.
Bimola Thounaojam, the mother of an 18-year-old youth, has been trying frantically trying to work out how to get her son admitted to a college outside Manipur without having to go through the usual net-based admission procedure.
The CBSE announcement came following a directive from the Human Resource Development ministry saying exams are important but safety and security of students and teachers is equally important.
Every week, we bring you fascinating videos, chosen by you, through your likes.
The CBSE on Sunday said any further delay may hamper chances of students in securing admission to professional courses like medical and engineering, though it is ready to conduct fresh exams for students who are not able to appear.
"Don't mess up with the education system", the Supreme Court said on Thursday while refusing to direct the Central Board of Secondary Education and the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations to provide option of hybrid mode, instead of only offline mode, to the students for appearing in class 10 and 12 board examinations amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The students have been directed to follow social distancing, carry their own hand sanitiser in a transparent bottle and cover their nose and mouth with mask/cloth.
Kerala Education Minister V Sivankutty Sunday contradicted Aam Aadmi Party legislator Atishi's claims that 'officials from Kerala visited a government school in Delhi to understand and implement the city's education model', asserting that his state's Department of Education never sent any officials to the national capital.
The school management also removed all the security staffs.
September 13 is the last date to apply for the Common Admission Test 2023. I always recommend to do the registration early on.
Go through the form carefully and be sure about all the data that you are intending to fill in, advises Aashish Sood.
Anurag Tiwari, national academic director, medical, Aakash+BYJU'S, answers queries from students who will appear for the exam the first time this year.
'This creates not only false hopes, it creates confusion all over to students who are preparing'
The BJP also announced a Rs 5 meal scheme for all, named after religious guru Anukul Chandra, and setting up of a Regional Institute of Medical Sciences hospital in Agartala.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), however, maintained that classes 10 and 12 examinations will be conducted as per schedule from March 2.
Joining the online interaction organised by the education ministry, Modi asked them how they are feeling following the cancellation of the board exams in view of the COVID-19 pandemic and what are they planning to do now.
The father of the young woman, a school topper who was felicitated by the government, said she could have been raped by eight to 10 men.
Schools across the country were closed in March to contain the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. They were partially reopened in some states from October 15.
The university asked the college to withdraw the prospectus containing an "incongruent policy immediately".
Sama Shabir Shah says she used to study outside Tihar Jail while waiting for hours to be allowed to meet her father.
'We were on tenterhooks arranging for the visa, last minute flight bookings, provisional loans and a Plan B.'
The board had also submitted the proposal before the Bombay High Court on Monday in response to a petition filed by a parent seeking directions to the authorities to cancel exams in view of the spike in COVID-19 cases.