Ramapriya Suresh's super-easy Papaya Smoothie is a healthy way to kick off the weekend.
Combining the wholesomeness of papaya and milk, it has got plenty of dietary fibre, protein and energy to keep you full until lunch.
- 1½ cups cubed papaya, de-seeded
- 1 cup milk, boiled, cooled to room temperature
- 2 tbsp or less sugar, optional
- Ice cubes
- 2-3 tall glasses/Mason jars
- Blend the papaya, sugar, milk in a mixer/blender.
If the papaya is sweet enough, skip adding the sugar.
Blend for 25-30 seconds to get a smooth consistency without any lumps.
- Add ice cubes to tall glasses or Mason jars.
Pour in the smoothie and serve immediately.
Ramapriya Suresh is the creator of the YouTube channel Ammu's Kitchen.
Do you have any recipes to share? Please mail the recipe/s to email@example.com (SUBJECT: RECIPE) with photographs/videos of the recipe, your name, location and a photograph of yours.