A new survey has revealed how the pandemic has inspired young Indians to take care of their health.
How has the lockdown affected Indian students?
According to a survey by Brainly, an online learning portal, majority of students from India are now taking extra care of their health and hygiene.
As many as 2,217 students (under 18 years) from across Indian cities participated in the survey that was conducted online.
Here are some interesting findings from the survey:
- 84.6% said they are taking extra care of their health and hygiene due to the pandemic.
- 64.3% of the students stated that they are trying a new health routine.
- To maintain a healthy routine and lifestyle, 40.8% emphasised on taking care of their diet while 35.6% exercise daily.
- 90.5% of students believed that mental health is as important as physical health.
- 75.1% of students pledged to maintain their health, hygiene and fitness in future, irrespective of the lockdown.