Umesh Sarode shares his suggestions on how restaurants can lower the risk of coronavirus for patrons.
1. Cleanliness needs to be maintained in the restaurant, and it should be sanitised well.
2. The customer's temperature needs to be checked when they enter the restaurant, and they should be made to sanitise their hands.
3. A hand sanitiser needs to be placed on every table.
4. Use of wooden spoons for serving and eating.
5. Hot water should be served for drinking and cleaning.
Please mail your suggestions and tips on how restaurants can protect their customers in these difficult times
We'll carry the best responses right here on Rediff.com.