Make the first day of 2021 a little more sweeter with this traditional Brazilian dessert.
Recipe shared by Tejas Moodliar, Head Chef of Boteco Pune, and Suraj Singh, Head Chef of Boteco Mumbai.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 395 gm sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup (30 gm) cocoa powder
- 1 cup (160 gm) chocolate sprinkle, as needed
- In a pot over low heat, melt the butter, condensed milk, cocoa powder, stirring continuously until you can see the bottom of the pot for 2-3 seconds when dragging a spatula through.
- Pour onto a greased plate, then chill for 1 hr.
- Shape and roll the chilled mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls in chocolate sprinkles. Enjoy