- EARLIER IN THIS SERIES: How to make Banana Smoothie
If you are living alone and don't want to really cook an elaborate lunch or dinner, eggs are your best friend.
See how to make Egg Cheese Roll at home!
- 1 chapati
- 1 egg
- 1 cheese cube
- Salt as required
- Black pepper powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup chopped onions and green chillies
- Tomato ketchup/sauce of your choice
- In a bowl, break an egg, add salt and spices.
- Add chopped onions and chillies and beat well.
- Heat a pan, add some oil and spread the egg mixture on it.
- Flip and place a chapati on one side.
- Flip again and add grated cheese. Let this cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take it off the pan and place it on a plate.
- Add ketchup or sauce of your choice on the omelette and spread it evenly.
- Roll the chapati and eat it while it is still warm.
Loved this video?
Do you have a simple and easy recipe to share?
Or a bunch of secret cooking tips that will help our readers, who may be beginners, cook with ease during the lockdown?
Don't forget to share a photograph, or better a video of your recipe. We'll publish the best ones right here on Rediff.com.