This nutritious grilled recipe can be made in a jiffy!
Red Kidney Beans Tortila Wrap
Photograph and recipe: Courtesy Cornitos
- 6 wheat flour tortilla wrap (8 inches )
- 330 ml salsa mild sauce
- 200 ml mint sauce
- 60 gm mozzarella cheese
- 120 gm red kidney beans
- 200 gm onion
- 200 gm lettuce
- 30 ml sour cream
- 20 ml butter
- 1 cup tomato puree
- Boil kidney beans and cook with tomato puree.
- Add some mozzarella cheese.
- Make juliennes of lettuce and onion.
- Apply half of salsa and mint sauce on the tortilla wrap base and spread evenly.
- Place the red kidney beans on the centre of the wrap, top it with iceberg, onion and remaining of salsa.
- Put mozzarella cheese on the edges of the wrap.
- Fold the edges and roll it over.
- Apply some butter on the wrap and slightly grill it to your liking.
- To plate, cut the wrap into two halves and place one piece over the other.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.