Chef Siddharth Jokhani tells you how to cook a healthy omelette in the microwave.
Microwave Veggie Bean Nut Omelette
Recipe by executive chef Siddharth Jokhani, Smaaash Entertainment
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup green beans
- 1/6 cup chopped mushrooms
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 1 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts or chopped kaju
- 1 boiled egg
- Take a small bowl and apply cooking oil on it.
- Break an break and pour.
- Add some water, green beans and mushrooms.
- Beat until blended.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Take out and stir well.
- Microwave again until egg is almost set, 90 seconds longer.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Top with cheese and walnuts.
- Cut boiled egg and add on top.
- Garnish with herbs and serve immediately.
Please note: Microwave ovens vary. So cooking times may need to be adjusted.