- Earlier in this series: How to make soft chapatis
Spanish omelette is one of the easiest and fulfilling dishes you can make at home without much effort.
All you need is eggs, potatoes and onions.
Watch this video to see how you can make it:
- 2 sliced onions
- 2 sliced potatoes
- 4 eggs
- Oil for cooking
- Salt and pepper as required
- In a pan/kadhai, heat some oil.
- Deep fry onions and potatoes till golden brown
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add fried onions and potatoes.
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the mixture and spread it evenly.
- Let it cook on one side for 5 to 7 minutes on low to medium flame.
- Use a plate or lid to turn the omelette upside down. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Loved this video?
Do you have a simple and easy recipe to share?
Or a bunch of secret cooking tips that will help our readers, who may be beginners, cook with ease during the lockdown?
Don't forget to share a photograph, or better a video of your recipe. We'll publish the best ones right here on Rediff.com.