- EARLIER IN THIS SERIES: How to make Mushroom and Spinach Omelette
- 20 to 25 deveined prawns
- 8-9 cloves
- 3-4 cardamom
- 8-10 pepper corns
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 green chillies
- 3 medium sized onions
- 3 medium sized tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 and 1/2 cup rice
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt as required
- Marinate prawns with salt, turmeric and lemon juice.
- Make a paste of green chillies, ginger and garlic.
- Heat ghee in a deep bottom pan.
- Add spices and cumin seeds.
- Add onions and saute for 7-8 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, chilli and ginger garlic paste. Mix well.
- Add salt, turmeric and garam masala powder. Let it cook.
- Add prawns, rice and mix gently.
- Add 3 cups of water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Watch the video to see how you can make it: