- EARLIER IN THIS SERIES: How to make Aloo Palak
One of the easiest ways to stay healthy is to eat a balanced meal.
While eggs may seem like the go-to option for most of us, how about mixing in some veggies to make it more wholesome?
Check out this simple recipe to make mushroom and spinach omelette at home.
- 2 eggs
- 5-6 mushrooms
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp oil
- Black pepper powder
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute mushrooms and spinach.
- Add the beaten egg and spread it evenly.
- Let it cook on one side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip the omelette and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes
- Serve hot with toasted bread or roti.