Rediff reader Arti Gupta sent us this recipe of Russian Salad. Try it!
Do you have a healthy recipe to share? E-mail it to us!
The Russian Salad is easy to make and is also healthy for your tummy.
Here's the recipe for Russian Salad:
- 1 diced apple
- 1/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 10-12 canned cherries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate kernels
- 2 pears peeled and diced
- 1 mango diced
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1tsp salt
- 1/4tsp black pepper powder
- 1tbsp honey
- Chopped coriander
- Sesame seeds
- Combine all the ingredients and refrigerate for some time.
- Garnish with coriander and sesame seeds.
- Serve chilled.
Photo Courtesy: Arti Gupta
- How to make Chicken Stew
- How to make Thai-style Spring Rolls
- How to make Moong Dal Chaat
- How to make Oats Paniyaram
- How to make Soy Nuggets in Garlic Sauce
- Three brown rice recipes that you'll really love!
- Five low-cal recipes for a healthy diet
- Fat to fit: 10 super healthy salad recipes
- 6 easy, low-sugar weight loss recipes
Do you have an healthy food recipe that you'd like to share with us?
We will publish the best ones right here on Rediff.com and India Abroad.