As restaurants open their doors for patrons, Nalini Jagnat Kudalkar shares her suggestions on how they can stay virus free.
1. Make people sit opposite each other.
2. The restaurant staff should take all precautions with regards to cleanliness and hygiene so as to not spread the virus.
3. Eeateries should focus more on takeaways and parcels to avoid crowding in their premises.
4. The staff should be dressed in PPE suits or aprons and should be asked to wear masks, gloves and hair caps.
5. Use of disposable plates/glasses is also a feasible idea.
Please mail your suggestions and tips on how restaurants can protect their customers in these difficult times.
We'll carry the best responses right here on Rediff.com.