All of them are wanted in connection with various cases registered in the city for crimes ranging from extortion to murder.
A recently leaked intelligence report states that Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi is being protected by Pakistan Army commandos.
India on Thursday reacted strongly to release 2008 Mumbai terror attack mastermind Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi
Union Home minister Rajnath Singh asked Opposition parties if they were prepared to apologise to the nation for their "malicious campaign" against PM Modi over the killing of Ishrat Jehan.
General Bajwa remains in command as army chief and Prime Minister Imran Khan did not play any role in the reshuffle, says Rana Banerji, who headed the Pakistan Desk at the Research and Analysis Wing, India's external intelligence agency.
The Rajya Sabha on Monday adopted a resolution condemning the bail granted to Mumbai attack mastermind Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi and asked Pakistan to ensure that no perpetrator of any terrorist activity went unpunished.
She said China's blocking of India's move in the UN for action against Pakistan over 26/11 plotter, saying it was at "variance" with progress in ties.
'In the long run, because of international pressure, Headley's testimony will become credible in Pakistan also. And if Pakistan decides to examine him as a witness in their trial then I think there is a chance of conviction against Hafiz Saeed and Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi.'
A federal security official on Thursday said Badawi's name appeared on a US terror watch list, but provided no further details.
Police said there is no terrorism element in the incident.
The witness, Bhalol Khan, recorded his statement in the anti-terrorism court (Islamabad), which is holding the trial of seven Mumbai attack accused, including LeT operations commander Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi.
Both Major Iqbal and Major Pasha are shown as wanted accused in the charge sheet filed by the city police's crime branch in the case.
A Pakistani court, holding the trial of seven Mumbai attack case accused, on Wednesday adjourned the hearing till June 3 as the judge was on a "judicial course".
Pakistan on Thursday said it has asked India to provide "additional evidence" for the early completion of the Mumbai attack trial in which Lashkar-e-Tayiba operations commander Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi and six others are accused.
India described the release of Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi from a Pakistani jail as an "insult" to the 26/11 victims and asked the international community to take note of Islamabad's double standards.
He noted that the agency has already submitted a chargesheet in the alleged fake encounter case of Ishrat Jahan.
Lashkar-e-Tayiba operations commander Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, the 2008 Mumbai terror attack mastermind, was on Tuesday summoned by a Pakistani court to appear before it in the next hearing on the government's appeal against his bail in the 26/11 case.
China feels "awkward" about the 2008 Mumbai terror attack carried out by Pakistani militants and wants to address India's concerns over terrorism emanating from Pakistan in a more "constructive way", a Chinese official said in a rare criticism of the all-weather ally.
Pakistan government on Friday sought the early hearing of LeT operations commander Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's case in the supreme court, a day after the 2008 Mumbai terror attack mastermind was remanded to 14-day judicial custody for the abduction of an Afghan national.
Here are the revelations made by Headley so far in the deposition
The death toll in the Indore-Patna Express derailment at Pukhrayan, Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday mounted to 148 even as railway services resumed on Jhansi-Kanpur section after damaged tracks were replaced between Pukhrayan and Malasa stations.
Pakistani-American terrorist David Coleman Headley on Thursday exposed how Inter-Services Intelligence and Lashkar-e-Tayiba majorly funded terror operations in India.
Testifying before a Mumbai court for the second day on Tuesday, Pakistani-American terrorist David Coleman Headley said LeT had planned to attack Indian defence scientists at the Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai and that he was asked by Pakistan's ISI to recruit Indian armymen to spy for them.
Teams of army and National Disaster Response Force on Thursday morning rescued the 9-year-old girl and her father from the building's debris. The duo received minor injuries in the incident, a senior official said, adding that total seven persons were killed in the incident and 18 injured.
India said Lakhvi's release was in violation of the 1267 UN resolution dealing with designated entities and individuals.
In yet another relief to Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, a Pakistani court on Tuesday acquitted the mastermind of the 2008 Mumbai attack case in connection with the kidnapping of an Afghan national in 2009.
On a day Mumbai attack mastermind Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi was released, Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave a veiled message to Pakistan, saying no country should provide shelter to terrorists but should punish them.
The US has said it shared 'credible evidence' with Pak on LeT commander Lakhvi's involvement Mumbai attack
Pakistani-American terrorist David Coleman Headley on Tuesday continued his deposition for the second consecutive day before a court in Mumbai.
Pakistan's zero tolerance policy against terrorism is questionable given its reluctance to take action against Lashkar-e-Tayiba and the perpetrators of the Mumbai terrorist attack, a US expert has s
There is no law in Pakistan to prove its authenticity, a top prosecutor in the case
"China's ideology seems to be eliminating terrorism from its country but letting terrorist activities flourish in India," the Sena said.
The commission in 2012 had recorded the statement of these witnesses but due to an 'official understanding' between the Pakistani and Indian governments, had not cross-examined them.
The Trump administration announced this major reward on the 10th anniversary of the terror attack in which 10 Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Tayiba terrorists went on a shooting rampage in India's financial hub killing 166 people, including six Americans.
As India commemorates the 7th anniversary of the 2008 Mumbai attacks, UN chief Ban Ki-moon has said that perpetrators of all terror attacks must be brought to justice.
'Part of the problem lies in the US failure to stay focused on the goal of convincing Pakistan to crack down on terrorists that attack India.'
A Pakistani anti-terrorism court holding the trial of the seven Mumbai attack accused, including mastermind Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, on Wednesday summoned seven witnesses for the next hearing after the case record was finally submitted to it.
Lashkar-e-Tayiba operations commander Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi, the mastermind of 2008 Mumbai terror attack, has pleaded before an Anti-Terrorism Court to exempt him from appearing in the court, citing alleged security threat.
"The Chinese side has always been in communication with relevant parties on the listing issue," he said hinting that China is also in touch with India on the issue.