Police have cordoned off areas within a 200-metre radius of the red Ford EcoSport car allegedly linked to suspects behind the deadly blast in Delhi, a day after it was seized from Haryana's Faridabad district, police sources said on Thursday.
Delhi Police has issued an alert across Delhi and neighboring states to locate a red Ford EcoSport car suspected to be linked to the Red Fort blast case.
Police in Faridabad, Haryana, have discovered another car believed to be connected to the Delhi blast case, this time parked at Al Falah University. The discovery follows the tracing of a Ford EcoSport linked to the same terror module. Authorities are investigating the vehicle and its potential connection to the blast.
Security agencies are searching for a third car believed to be connected to the Red Fort blast case. While two vehicles have been traced, a third, suspected to be a Maruti Brezza, remains untraced.
Intelligence agencies on Thursday revealed a larger terror conspiracy linked to the deadly more vehicles with explosives to carry out coordinated attacks across multiple locations.
Intelligence agencies investigating the November 10 Delhi terror attack involving a suicide car blast have uncovered fresh details pointing to a wider transnational terror network, a structured chain of handlers, and preparations for multiple coordinated attacks, official sources told ANI.
Police investigation reveals doctors linked to Al Falah University used the Threema app to plan the Delhi blast. The app's encryption and private server capabilities made it difficult to trace their communications.
Following the detention of medical student Mohammad Arif, allegedly due to his connection to Delhi blast suspect Dr Shaheen Saeed, his landlord, Kanhaiya Lal, stated that Arif had been staying there for less than a month and they did not find any of his activities suspicious.
Investigation into the car explosion near the Red Fort reveals the driver, Dr. Umar Nabi, visited a mosque before the attack. Police are investigating all angles, including a possible terror attack.
The police suspect the recces were part of a larger conspiracy to target the historic monument on January 26, which might have failed due to intense patrolling in the area at the time.
77 per cent of all transactions in the January-March 2025 period took place digitally, indicating continued preference for online car purchases.
Those on the lookout for a fun, practical and convenient compact SUV will not be disappointed by the Ford EcoSport.
The company, which had launched the model last year, has so far sold more than 60,000 units of the SUV in the country.
Jeep is looking at local manufacturing in India.
Auto manufacturers have been recalling vehicles on safety issues.
EcoSport accounts for almost 40 per cent of the cumulative one million units sold by Ford in India till date, which is a reason why more than half of its future launches could be SUVs.
The company will also check the reorienting wiring harness related to the correct deployment of side airbags in the recalled vehicles.
There's issue related to the Glow Plug Module.
It plans to recall another 700 EcoSport vehicles made between January and February 2016 and fitted with a 60/40 rear folding seat
The new EcoSport 'Platinum Edition' will be sold in both fuel variants
The company also did not share the amount of booking backlog.
Considering how cheap Ford cars are to maintain these days, the EcoSport is definitely recommended for someone who doesn't prefer a Maruti or a Tata for that matter.
Ford EcoSport S offers all the practicality and affordability of a small car.
The Italian stallion emerges as more desirable drive.
Two years after winding up its India production, global automobile giant Ford Motor Company is in talks with the Tamil Nadu government to restart operations at Maraimalai Nagar near Chennai, where it will focus on exports. Chief Minister Stalin visited Ford headquarters in Michigan on Tuesday and held discussions with its top management, urging it to restart production. "Had a very engaging discussion with the team from Ford Motors.
Ford's aggressive pricing makes the compact SUV a better option over popular hatchbacks.
The compact SUV's exteriors and fuel efficiency could make it a tough challenger, provided Ford plays its price card well.
You reach triple digit speed in a breeze.
The company had stopped taking bookings for the vehicle, which was launched in June, in the wake of heavy demand.
Ford EcoSport, the most awaited launch of 2013 is here. Ford has announced the rolling out of the vehicle in mid June 2013.
The diesel variant boasts a mileage of 22.7 kmpl. For petrol, it will range between 15.6 kmpl and 18.9 kmpl.
It beats the recent record of Honda Amaze that managed 22,000 bookings in about 20 days.
To hit Indian roads in mid-May.
EcoSport will be offered in four variants in petrol and diesel, mated with automatic transmission for effortless driving.
EcoSport has unbelievable fuel economy and a fascinating futuristic look.
Ford India head, Joginder Singh, is confident that the new SUV will reverse the trend of falling sales.
The chances of former workers getting jobs depends on the model under which Ford would restart its Chennai plant operations -- under Ford India or as a joint venture or under any other model.
DC Design has just revealed their take on the hugely popular Ford EcoSport. The studio has modified the exteriors and interiors of the compact crossover thoroughly.
The vehicle is expected to be rolled out in the first quarter of 2013.