Suresh tells us how to make tandoori chicken at home.
- 2 chicken leg pieces slit
- 3 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Clean chicken, marinate with lemon juice, salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Set aside.
- In a bowl, take curd, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and mix well.
Add salt and food colour (optional).
- Add this masala to the marinated chicken and spread well.
- Marinate for 40 minutes.
- In a grill pan, add oil and butter.
- When it melts, add marinated chicken pieces.
- Leave it on high flame for 3 to 5 minutes.
Flip and repeat for 5 minutes.
- Now place a small steel bowl on the pan.
Add a piece of hot coal and a little oil.
Close it with a lid. COok on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bowl.
Brush some oil on the chicken to get the glazed look.
- Serve hot with vegetable salad of your choice.
Watch the video to see how to make tandoori chicken