Delicious dessert recipes to impress your guests.
The recipes have been shared by Ashok Suyal, Pastry Chef at the Jaypee Greens Golf & Spa Resort, Greater Noida.
Homemade Chocolate Mousse (eggless)
- 200 gm chocolate slab
- 120 ml milk
- 700 ml cream
- Break the chocolate into small pieces.
Boil milk and add chocolate piece to it.
Mix well and let cool.
- After cooling keep it in fridge for one hour.
Whip the cream and add cold chocolate mixture to it.
- Mix well and fill in the glass.
Again keep the filled glass into the fridge for one hour and serve.
Homemade Apple Baked Yoghurt
- 1 apple
- 100 gm curd
- 100 ml cream
- 100 gm condensed milk
- Peel apple cut into small pieces and put in ceramic cups.
Mix all ingredients together and fill in the cups.
- Put some water in baking tray and place cups on the tray.
Bake at 170°C for 12 to 15 minutes.
Cool at room temperature.
After cooling keep in the cups in the fridge for an hour and then serve.
Share Your Winter Recipes!