We'd asked you, dear readers, to share your recipes of Moringa Paratha.
Devi S from Ahmedabad shares her recipe.
"Moringa Parathas are easy to make and tasty too," says Devi.
"I am sure everyone will enjoy this recipe," she adds.
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 cup besan
- 1 cup moringa leaves (drumstick leavs)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp methi powder
- 1/2 tsp ajwain
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp garlic finely cut (optional)
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp curd
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Take a mixing bowl. Add wheat flour, besan, all masalas, salt and mix well.
- Add cleaned moringa leaves and mix again.
- Add curd and knead to make a smooth dough. If required, you can add some water.
- If you add oil while kneading, the dough will bind better. Allow it to set for some time.
- Make small balls out of the dough and roll out flat like rotis.
- Heat tawa/pan and place the paratha.
- When one side is done, flip it, apply some oil and cook well.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Serve hot with curd pickle or salad etc.
Note: Remember to remove small stalks of moringa leaves to prevent difficulty while rolling out the parathas.
Would you like to share an interesting recipe or cooking video?