We'd asked you, dear readers, to share your recipes of Moringa Paratha.
Devi S from Ahmedabad shares her recipe.
"Moringa Parathas are easy to make and tasty too," says Devi.
"I am sure everyone will enjoy this recipe," she adds.
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 cup besan
- 1 cup moringa leaves (drumstick leavs)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp methi powder
- 1/2 tsp ajwain
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp garlic finely cut (optional)
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp curd
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Take a mixing bowl. Add wheat flour, besan, all masalas, salt and mix well.
- Add cleaned moringa leaves and mix again.
- Add curd and knead to make a smooth dough. If required, you can add some water.
- If you add oil while kneading, the dough will bind better. Allow it to set for some time.
- Make small balls out of the dough and roll out flat like rotis.
- Heat tawa/pan and place the paratha.
- When one side is done, flip it, apply some oil and cook well.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Serve hot with curd pickle or salad etc.
Note: Remember to remove small stalks of moringa leaves to prevent difficulty while rolling out the parathas.
Would you like to share an interesting recipe or cooking video?
Please mail your recipe (s)/video(s) to email@example.com (Subject: My Recipe) along with your name, location and, of course, the recipe(s).