A mouthwatering Mexican recipe you can make at home!
Recipe and photo: Courtesy Cornitos
Serves: 6 persons
- 6 tortilla wraps
- 1 cup onion diced
- 100 gm beans (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup tomato diced
- 50 gm sweet corn boiled
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 50 gm mozzarella cheese
- 7-8 tbsp sour cream
- Wash and soak the red kidney beans or rajma overnight. In the morning give it a good rinse, pressure cook for 3 whistles and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan on medium heat.
- Add veggies and sauté it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Microwave tortilla wrap for 10 seconds.
- Spread the veggies in between the wrap. Sprinkle cheese along with seasoning.
- Brush some oil on the other side of the tortilla.
- In a frying pan place the quesadillas for 6 to 7 min on low heat until the cheese melts.
- Cut into triangular pieces and serve with sour cream.