Chef Vijesh Modi from The Deltin Daman shared these easy, healthy recipes.
- 100 gm millet flour
- 50 gm ragi flour
- 20 gm chia seeds
- 250 ml milk
- 25 ml coconut oil
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup grapes
- Peanut butter
- 20 ml maple syrup
- 10 gm hung curd
- Prepare chia seeds gel. Whisk half the chia gel into the millet and ragi flour.
- Add milk and whisk well to remove lumps until you get a dropping consistency.
- Heat a pan on medium heat; add 1/2 tbsp coconut oil pour the pancake batter into the pan. Each pancake should be 10 to 12 cm in diametre.
- Cook one side and flip the pancake using a spatula to cook the other side.
- Repeat for the rest of the batter.
- Place all pancakes in a plate and top with peanut butter and fruits.
- Top with hung yogurt, grapes and banana.
- Serve with peanut butter and maple syrup.
- 50 gm quinoa
- 10 gm almonds
- 5 gm pistachios
- 5 gm blueberries
- 1 apple
- 5 gm coconut flakes
- 2 gm cinnamon
- 5 gm raisins
- 100 ml milk
- 50 ml honey
- A few goji berries and sunflower seeds (to garnish)
- Heat a deep bottom pan. Add 3/4th cup milk and quinoa.
- Add all nuts and allow to simmer for about 10 min and rest of the milk.
- Cook for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Check and add water if required to adjust consistency.
- Add honey as sweetening agent.
- Top with goji berries and sunflower seeds. Serve hot.