Sr sous chef Vijesh Modi, The Deltin Daman shares an interesting breakfast recipe. You can share yours too!
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp jaggery (grated)
- ½ cup finger millet flour (ragi)
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- A pinch cardamom powder
- A pinch cinnamon powder
- ½ cup fresh cream
- ½ cup milk
- Butter for greasing
- Maple syrup
- Chocolate sauce
- Almonds and pistachios
- Take eggs in a bowl.
- Add jaggery and whisk them well.
- Add finger millet flour, fresh cream, coconut, cardamom, cinnamon and milk.
- Mix well to prepare a creamy batter.
- Grease the electric waffle maker with butter.
- Pour the batter in the moulds on the waffle maker.
- Toast it for seven to eight minutes.
- Transfer the waffles to a plate.
- Garnish with some maple or chocolate syrup and grated coconut.
- Serve warm.