Sanjay was convicted on November 28 last year under Arms Act for possessing an AK-56 rifle and 9mm Chinese make pistol, obtained from co-accused Abu Salem prior to the blasts.
The 56-year-old actor, who recently walked out a free man after serving jail term, wrote over 500 'sher' (couplet) along with two inmates and now he plans to release the poetry collection in form of book titled 'Salaakhen'.
Ironically, many in the BJP were critical of repeated paroles and furloughs granted to Dutt while he was serving the sentence at Yerwada jail in Pune.
If the special TADA court Judge Pramod Kode gives Dutt a copy of the judgment, the actor will have to surrender before the court on the same day.
The young couple will tie the know early next year.
'The mood was very sombre on the sets on the last day when Sanju was around. Imagine what he must have undergone that day!' Director Rensil D'Silva discusses his latest film Ungli.
In a special series, we will put YOU to the test everyday!
The Supreme Court on Friday allowed Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, convicted in the 1993 Mumbai serial blast case, to go abroad till January 10 next year.
Dutt has made an application that he be released on bond of assurance of good conduct under Probation of Offenders Act.
'I want to die with my finger on the click button of the camera,' veteran photographer Pradeep Bandekar, who passed into ages early on Sunday morning, told Syed Firdaus Ashraf.
While the court found Dutt guilty under the Arms Act, it acquitted the actor of the criminal conspiracy charges under TADA.
"What sort of nationalism was displayed while backing 1993 blasts accused actor Sanjay Dutt," BJP Mumbai unit president Ashish Shelar said, alluding to late Bal Thackeray's support to the actor.
The top posts on social media from your favourite Bollywood celebrities.
Former Maharashtra minister Baba Siddique, who was shot dead in Mumbai, was a popular figure in Bollywood circles and had earned praise for supplying life-saving medicines to patients during the Covid pandemic.
The Supreme Court on Tuesday refused to grant more time to Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt to surrender to undergo remaining three-and-a-half-year jail term in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.
Actor Sanjay Dutt, who has to spend another three-and-a-half-years in jail in the Mumbai serial blasts case, on Thursday said he is "heartbroken" and under "emotional distress" after the Supreme Court verdict.
The actor will be released on February 25, 103 days ahead of the official end of his prison term on the grounds of 'good conduct', a senior official said on Monday.
Watching the dancing queen groove is such a satisfying experience that even a bad movie cannot come in its way.
The top posts on social media from your favourite Bollywood celebrities.
Film folk celebrate Raksha Bandhan with cute pictures and messages.
Sanjay Dutt talks about playing the devil in Agneepath, and much more.
The bail plea of actor Sanjay Dutt will be heard by the Supreme Court on November 20.
On March 12, TADA court judge P D Kode will hear an intervening application opposing Dutt's plea under Probation of Offenders Act.
Senior advocate Fali S Nariman mentioned the matter before a Bench headed by Chief Justice K G Balakrishnan, which agreed to his plea for hearing Dutt's bail application on August 10
Speaking about his last few days in jail, Dutt said that excitement of freedom and being with family did not allow him to eat nor sleep.
The court said it will hear all appeals filed by the convicts along with that of Dutt next Tuesday and apply the same parameter for granting bail. The court asked the CBI to provide in tabular form the offence and sentences awarded to different convicts.
Sanjay Dutt will be free for one more month as he is yet to get the copy of the Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act court judgment sentencing him to six years jail.
Actor Sanjay Dutt will have to wait for the Supreme Court to hear his bail plea. The apex court clarified on Thursday that it would not be hearing Dutt's plea on Friday.
Gandhi will now be seen in two upcoming OTT series -- Hansal Mehta's Gandhi, starring Pratik Gandhi in the title role, and Freedom at Midnight by Nikkhil Advani.
Convicted under the Arms Act for illegal possession of weapons in the 1993 Mumbai blast case, the actor has been out of jail for 146 days, since his sentence began in Pune in May 2013.
Some of the star guests at the wedding.
The high rise walls of Yerwada central jail in Pune maintain a stony silence but curious passers-by in this suburban area have been taking a momentary pause to look at the imposing gates behind which Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt has started his 42-month sentence.
The Supreme Court on Friday rejected actor Sanjay Dutt's plea, seeking review of the judgment upholding his conviction under the Arms Act and sentencing him to five years in jail in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case.
'The demise of #ManmohanSingh ji who (looking back) presided over India's actual 'Acchey Din' feels like the end of an era when India was actually (more) democratic, when Indians were free(er) of fear & intolerance and when Indian public discourse had more decency.'
Sanjay Dutt was on Saturday back in Pune's Yerwada Central Jail after prison authorities turned down his request for extension of furlough citing lack of "positive" report from the police after days of indecision that resulted in the actor overstaying his leave.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan on Wednesday defended the extension of the parole of actor Sanjay Dutt, who was convicted in the 1993 Bombay serial blasts case, saying the action was taken as per law and no rules were violated.