Stars and Stars turned up at the event to mark 70 years of Cannes on Wednesday, May 23.
Take a look!
Marion Cotillard's film Les Fantomes d'Ismael (Ismael's Ghosts) opened this year's festival.
Charlize Theron wore Dior.
Nicole Kidman wore Armani Privé.
The divine Monica Bellucci wore Chanel.
Elle Fanning wore Dior.
Diane Kruger wore Prada.
Cannes favourite Uma Thurman heads the jury in the Un Certain Regard category this year.
The magnificent Tilda Swinton was in Cannes to promote her Netflix film, Okja
Jury member Jessica Chastain, like Nicole K, wore Armani Privé.
Jury member Will Smith was his usual effervescent self.
Antonio Banderas with girlfriend Nicole Kimpel.
Salma Hayek with husband Francois-Henri Pinault.
Adrien Brody with his gorgeous girlfriend Lara Lieto.
- 16 years & everything Ash wore at Cannes
- 20 years, 20 stars: The fashion icons of Cannes
- The woman who makes Deepika Padukone look so gorgeous on the red carpet
- The Cannes Film Festival like you have never seen before
- PIX: Style Diva Sonam impresses Cannes
- PIX: Sonam Kapoor wows Cannes
- Shruti Haasan's bold black choices at Cannes
- The first lady in a sari at Cannes
- Aishwarya paints Cannes red!
- Cannes 2017: Like Aishwarya's look? VOTE!
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya's fairy tale appearance
- Like Amy Jackson's look at Cannes?
- 15 years after Devdas, Aishwarya relives her Cannes debut
- Cannes 2017: Sonam goes traditional on her first day!
- Are you ready for Deepika at Cannes?
- Like Mallika Sherawat's look at Cannes? VOTE!
- Like Deepika's bun look in Cannes? VOTE!
- PIX: Deepika arrives in Cannes!
- PIX: Aishwarya, Aaradhya leave for Cannes
- PIX: Team Sangamithra at Cannes
- Deepika steals the show in teal!
- Nandita Das takes Manto to Cannes
- PIX: Shruti Haasan, Khusbhu at Cannes
- Cannes 2017: Sonam's golden glamour on display