Everyone loves Maggi noodles.
Here is a recipe which is my favourite among the many recipes I have tried so far, says Kathryn Kannampuzha.
Hope you guys will love it too.
Burnt Garlic Chilli Maggi
Recipe by Kathryn Kannampuzha
- 3 packets Maggi
- 8 pods garlic finely chopped
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Water as required
- Oil as required
- Butter (optional)
- In a vessel, boil 3-4 cups of water.
- Add oil and maggi.
- When it cooks well, drain and keep aside.
- Heat some oil in a kadhai. Add chopped garlic. When it begins to burn, switch off the flame.
- Grease a separate deep bottom vessel with oil.
- Add Maggi masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder, a pinch of salt and 5 tsp oil and mix well. Add burnt garlic and mix well.
- Add cooked noodles. Add oil if required and mix well.
- In a pan, heat some oil/butter, add noodles and heat for a minute.
- Serve hot.
Would you like to share an interesting recipe or cooking video?