Get ready for Christmas with these delicious dessert recipes from the Atmantan Wellness Centre.
Raw Cocoa Mousse
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chopped walnuts
- Mix cocoa powder and honey together in a bowl till you achieve mousse like consistency.
- Add in chopped walnuts. Keep in refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes. Make a quenelle and serve.
- 3 prunes
- 2 tsp coconut
- 5 cashew nuts
- 4 almonds
- 2 tsp honey
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Blend coconut, prunes, almonds and raw cocoa in a mixer.
Take it out and set in a mould.
Refrigerate for 20-25 minutes.
- Blend cashew, vanilla, honey, coconut oil in a mixer.
Pour over previous mixture.
Refrigerate for 20-25 mins and serve chilled.
We ask you, Dear Readers what is your go-to dish in the winter?
It could be a green leafy vegetable sabji or a immunity boosting soup.
Do you have a special hot chocolate recipe? Or is gajar halwa your winter favourite?
Please share your recipes and we'll publish the best ones on Rediff.com.
Please mail your recipe(s)/video(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Winter Recipe) along with your name, location and, of course, the recipe(s).