Two fusion desserts by Atmantan Wellness Centre to lift your spirits.
For the filing
- 5 gm green tea, toasted and crushed
- 100 gm fresh cottage cheese
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tsp honey
For the base
- 30 gm dates
- 20 gm walnuts
- 10 gm pistachio
- 5 gm chia seeds
- 5 gm sunflower seeds
- 25 gm desiccated coconut
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling and cream it with the flat of your palm on a clean marble or granite table surface.
Keep to chill in the refrigerator.
- To make the base, grind all the ingredients together in a blender till it reaches a dough like consistency. Line a pie dish or a cake pan with the base mixture.
Put it in the refrigerator and let it set for about 20 minutes.
- Take out the pan from the fridge and spread the filling on top evenly.
Keep in the refrigerator to set for a couple of hours. Slice and serve at room temperature as shown with sliced coconut and mango.
Berry and Chocolate Mousse
- 5 almonds, soaked and skinned
- 5 dates, soaked
- 5 cashew nuts, soaked
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp strawberry puree
- 1 tsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp cocoa butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- Melt cocoa butter in a pan.
Add honey, orange juice and zest to it.
Blend all the dry ingredients in a blender till they form a smooth paste.
- Mix in the butter till smooth mousse consistency is achieved.
Keep in the refrigerator to set for 10 minutes. Serve chilled.
Would you like to share an interesting recipe or cooking video?