- EARLIER IN THIS SERIES: How to make Mangalorean Egg Curry
Corn Potato Tikki
Watch the video to see how to make crispy Corn Potato Tikki
- 1 cup boiled and mashed sweet corn kernels
- 1/2 cup mashed potato
- 3-4 green chillies
- 8-10 black pepper corns
- 9-10 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp besan
- Grind green chillies, garlic, ginger and pepper corns into a paste.
- In a bowl, mix mashed corn, mashed potato, besan, corn flour, green chilli paste, salt and chopped coriander.
- Mix well and shape into flat tikkis.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the tikkis.
- Flip the tikkis till both sides are crisp.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
Have an interesting recipe or cooking video that you'd like to share with us?