A perfect recipe to welcome the monsoon!
Watch chef Sandesh Kore show you how to make crispy pakoras
- 3 to 4 cups sliced onions
- 2 tbsp besan
- 1 tbsp ajwain
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Salt as required
- Add some besan to the onions in a bowl.
- Add ajwain, cumin, turmeric, red chilli powder and salt as required.
- Add little water and mix and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Pre heat oil in a pan
- Make small dumplings of the mixture and deep fry it till it gets golden brown in colour.
- Strain the oil. Use napkins to remove excess oil.
- Hot and crispy pakoras are ready.
Sandesh Kore is lecturer at ITM Institute of Hotel Management. He can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.