A simple recipe to spice up your evening!
Walnuts Kuliye Ki Chaat
- 1 cup seasonal fruits, cut into squares
- 1 cup seasonal vegetables cut into squares
- 1/4 cup black eyed peas, boiled
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped roughly
- 2 tbsp fresh pomegranate seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Place all the fruits and vegetables in a serving plate.
- Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle salt, red chilli powder and chaat masala.
- Add back eyed peas, pomegranate seeds, chopped walnuts and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and photographs: Courtesy California Walnuts