Rediff reader Kanchan Kaku, 26 from Mumbai shared this simple and tasty recipe!
You can share your recipes too!
Pancakes are one of the healthiest and easiest recipes to cook.
You can have them for breakfast or as a tea time snack.
If you are conscious of eating healthy, you may add fresh fruits and avoid sugar to make it more nutritious.
Tasty and healthy at same time!
Mini Banana Pancakes
- 1 cup powdered oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1.5 tsp honey
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup skimmed milk
- Peanut butter and almond for garnish
- In a grinder, add banana, honey, water and skimmed milk.
- Grind them to a smooth paste.
- Empty this in a bowl and add powdered oats.
- Mix well and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a pan and grease with ghee/oil.
- Add 1 tsp of batter and spread to make a small round pan cakes. Repeat.
- Close with a lid and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame. Turn around and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Mini Banana pancakes are ready
- Garnish it with peanut butter and almonds.
- Serve with fruit syrup, cream or fresh fruits of your choice.