It's the king of fruit and this is the season, so enjoy this delicious fresh dessert made of mango and curd.
Share your recipes too!
Rediff reader Arti Gupta tells us how to make Mango Shrikhand.
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 ripe small mangoes
- 1 bowl hung curd
- 1tbsp sugar (or as per taste)
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tsp pistachio silvers
- Few strands of saffron
- Blend mangoes to a puree. Take out two tsp puree and keep aside.
- Add hung curd and sugar to the remaining puree in the mixer and blend again.
- Transfer it in a bowl.
- Add cardamom powder and 1 tsp pistachio silvers.
- Chill it in the refrigerator.
- To serve, top it with 2 tsp mango puree
- Garnish with pistachio silvers and saffron
Photograph: Arti Gupta
- This Eggless Mango Mousse: #Yum!
- How to make Chhundo
- Recipes for Mango Bhaat, Mango Margarita and more!
- Mango recipes: Salad, aamras and more!
Want to share your favourite mango recipe? Simply e-mail your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Fav Mango Recipe) with your name, hometown and any interesting details about the origin of the recipe, along with a photograph of the recipe, if possible. We'll publish these mouth-watering mango recipes right here on Rediff.com and India Abroad.