Recipes by chef Ashok Suyal, pastry chef at Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort, Greater Noida.
Chocolate Mousse (eggless)
- 200 gm chocolate
- 120 ml milk
- 700 ml whipped cream
- Break chocolate into small pieces.
- Boil milk and add chocolate pieces to it. Mix well and let it cool.
- After cooling refrigerate for one hour.
- Whip the cream and add cold chocolate mixture to it. Mix well and fill in the glass.
- Refrigerate for one hour. Serve chilled.
Apple Bake Yoghurt
- 1 apple
- 100 gm curd
- 100 ml cream
- 100 gm sweetened condensed milk
- Peel apple and cut into small pieces. Place them in ceramic cups.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and fill in the cups.
- Put some water in a baking tray and place the cups in it.
- Bake at 170 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature.
- After cooling, refrigerate for an hour. Serve chilled.