Get a taste of summer with these refreshing fruit drinks.
- 100 ml mango pulp
- 100 gm sugar
- 200 ml milk
- 2 mango ice cream scoops
- A pinch of cardamon powder
- Almond flakes for garnish
- Silver varq for garnish
- Mix mango pulp, sugar and milk in a blender to make the mango milkshake. Defreeze it for 15-20 mins. Again blend it well. This will make the milkshake thick.
- Add mango ice cream scoops. Dust with cardamom powder and garnish with almond flakes and silver varq. Serve chilled.
Rose and Arrak Mastani
- 2 cups chilled milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp rose syrup
- 2 scoops rose ice cream
- 20 ml arrak (a fennel flavoured Arabic drink)
- Fresh rose petals for garnish
- Pour milk into a jug, add sugar and mix well with rose syrup. Pour the mixture into a blender. Add 1 scoop of rose ice cream and blend the ingredients.
- Pour the blended mixture into a serving glass and chill for 30 minutes. Add a scoop of ice cream at the time of serving. At the base of the glass add arrak and pour the drink on top of it. Garnish with fresh rose petals.
Prasad Metrani is the executive chef of Fairmont Jaipur.