Tell us what you'll be cooking this year for Christmas.
No Christmas celebration is complete without a hearty traditional meal.
While some families feast on roast turkey and mince pies, there are others who enjoy a delicious meal of duck roast and pork.
How can one forget the rose cookies, ice cubes, fruit cakes, Christmas crackers and roast potato?
From cookies to cakes, gingerbread to the rich plum cake, families have already begun cooking up a storm this festive season.
With just a few weeks left for the Christmas celebrations to begin, we want to know what's keeping you busy.
Dear Readers, tell us what are you treating your loved ones to this December?
Send us your favourite Christmas recipe and we will publish the best ones!
Don't forget to share a photograph of the recipe, and your pic as well.
We'll publish the best recipes right here on Rediff.com.
- Desi dessert for Christmas: Paal Kozhukattai
- Xmas recipe: How to make Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Christmas recipe: How to make a black forest cake
- Christmas Special: Indian dessert recipes with a twist!
- DON'T MISS: Xmas recipes from India's first MasterChef!
Lead photograph: Kind courtesy pixel1/Pixabay.com