This is the perfect time to do what you can to boost your immune system.
It includes fresh lemon juice, honey-cinnamon reduction, ginger reduction, and pepper mixed with apple and orange juice.
- 60 ml orange juice
- 60 ml apple juice
- 60 ml ginger reduction
- 4 drops cinnamon reduction
- 2 drops lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp pepper
- Pour all ingredients into your shaker, shake and pour into a snifter with ice. Garnish with a lemon wheel blackened with pepper and cinnamon.
Turmeric Milk Punch
Ayurvedic spices aid in digestion and metabolism. They also have natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- 150 ml coconut milk
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Pinch of ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg powder
- Honey for taste
- Take coconut milk in a glass. Throw in some crushed ice. Add a pinch of ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg powder and honey syrup over the crushed ice. Garnish with a cilantro sprig and drops of chili oil.
Spring Sparkling Water
This seasonal beverage is both refreshing and health conscious. It hits the palate in all the right ways -- crafted with vitamin C rich lemon, nutrient dense cucumber, lemon flavoured sparkling water.
- 150 ml sparkling water
- Cucumber slice
- Lemon slice
- Lemon juice
- Add the lemon juice to the sparkling water and garnish with lemon and cucumber slices.
Merajuddin Ansari is the executive chef at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai.