We asked you, dear readers to share tips, suggestions and stories of how you are preventing coronavirus.
Rediff reader Sasikanta Mishra, 45 from Bhubaneswar, Odisha shares his response:
- Please respect Government's decision to follow a nation-wide lockdown which is undoubtedly the need of the hour.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Maintain absolute personal hygiene.
- Sleep well. You must sleep at least 7 hours every day.
- This is a good time to introspect and reinvent yourself. You may not get this much leisure time anytime in your future.
How are you dealing with the lockdown and keeping the virus away?
Share your smart tips, ideas and suggestions with us and we will publish the best ones.
You can also get your children to share a drawing describing the current situation in the country or how to keep coronavirus away.
Don't forget to share your photograph. We'll publish the best responses right here on Rediff.com.