Rediff reader Reshma Aslam tells us how to make a tasty sandwich.
Next time you plan to have bread for breakfast, whip up a delicious, healthy sandwich with tuna fish filling.
Here's the recipe
Tuna Fish Sandwich
- 1 tuna fish tin (easily available in market)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small tomato (finely chopped)
- 2 to 3 green chilly (chopped)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 4 slices of brown bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt as per taste
- Open the tuna fish tin and drain out all the water.
- Remove the fish in a bowl.
- Mash it with the help of a fork.
- Add chopped onions, tomatoes and chillies. Mix them well.
- Add mayonnaise and black pepper powder.
- Check for salt as tinned fish always has a lot of salt. If necessary, add a pinch of salt. Mix further.
- Apply butter on the slices of bread.
- Put the fish mixture on one side of bread and cover it with the other slice.
- Cut the sandwich into two halves. Serve.
*Image used for representational purposes only.
- Breakfast recipe: How to make Oatmeal with fruits
- Breakfast recipe: How to make Omelette Muffin
- Simple breakfast recipes to power up your day!
Have an interesting breakfast recipe to share?
Simply e-mail your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Breakfast Recipe) with your name, hometown and any interesting details about the origin of the recipe, along with a photograph of the recipe, if possible.
We'll publish the best preparations right here on Rediff.com and India Abroad.