British-based Force India, who have Mexican Sergio Perez and Germany's Nico Hulkenberg confirmed as drivers for 2016 and use Mercedes engines, contract out much of their chassis work to keep costs down.
Formula One has abandoned controversial plans to reintroduce refuelling from 2017 after teams decided it would not be a good move, Force India deputy principal Bob Fernley said on Friday.
With its upgraded car set to be rolled out, Force India is hoping for a good show at the British Grand Prix this weekend as it sets its sight on fourth place in the Formula One constructors' championship.
The administration was triggered by Force India's Mexican driver Sergio Perez, supported by engine provider Mercedes and team sponsor BWT who were also owed money by a team struggling financially.
Doubts about Force India being able to race at Spa, the first Grand Prix since the August break, emerged on Wednesday with reports of legal complications.
A court warrant in India against billionaire Vijay Mallya over his airline business has no repercussions for his Force India Formula One team, deputy principal Bob Fernley said on Sunday.
Germany's Adrian Sutil and Frenchman Jules Bianchi are frontrunners for Force India's second Formula One race seat but the decision is about more than just the highest bidder, the team said on Friday.
The Force India Formula One team will limit their involvement in second practice for the Bahrain Grand Prix on Friday and may skip the session altogether for safety reasons, deputy principal Bob Fernley said.
Mexican Sergio Perez said he was on the up after finishing third in Sunday's Russian Grand Prix to hand Force India only the third podium finish in the team's Formula One history.
Marussia's hopes of rising from the dead to race in next month's Formula One season-opener in Australia have suffered a setback after rivals rejected a proposal to let them compete with last year's car.
Force India collected one of Formula One's stranger sanctions on Sunday when they were given a suspended 25,000-euro ($27,317.50) fine for a breach of the rules concerning driver numbers on their cars.
Stunned Mexican Sergio Perez said he put in the best laps of his Formula One career to get Force India back on the podium on Sunday.
A summary of sports events and persons who made news on Monday.
There has been speculation within Formula One that Lawrence Stroll, the billionaire father of Canadian driver Lance, is willing to invest in Force India as part of a move for his son from Williams.
The Sahara Force India celebrated its 100th race in style, scoring seven points with Paul Di Resta and Adrian Sutil finishing in seventh and 10th places respectively at the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal.
Formula One's struggling teams played down talk of a possible boycott of Sunday's U.S. Grand Prix on Friday as argument over division of the sport's revenues grew more heated on Friday.
This property has all the hallmarks of being owned and occupied by Vijay Mallya. A fleet of supercars making their way down the drive, hordes of people descending to party all night long and a constant delivery of goods and services.
Five photos of western style toilets were presented to convince the court that acceptable standards would be extended to Mallya.
Sahara Force India missed out on Q3 yet again as Adrian Sutil, on Saturday, qualified 14th just ahead of teammate Paul di Resta for Sunday's Korean Grand Prix, in Yeongam.
Force India principal and co-owner Vijay Mallya has silenced any further talk of a Formula One boycott, saying his team never intended to do anything other than race.
A summary of sports events and sports persons, who made news on Friday
Formula One legend, Niki Lauda, thinks it's going to be a tighter fight between them, because the latter wants to make sure now he can beat the Briton.
Formula One has lost another of its principals.