Add a touch of patriotism to your Republic Day menu with Maharaj Jodharam Choudhary's simple Tirangi Salad.
- 1 red bell pepper or red capsicum, diced
- 1 green Shimla mirch green bell pepper, diced
- Few cubes paneer
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of one lime
- Salt to taste
- Pinch pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh green dhania or coriander or cilantro
- Dash of chaat masala
- In a bowl combine the diced red bell pepper, green bell pepper, paneer, chopped red onions and mix.
Toss with the olive oil, the lemon juice, salt, pepper, chaat masala.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.
Maharaj Jodharam Choudhary is the corporate chef at Khandani Rajdhani, a chain of thali restaurants serving Rajasthani food.
Do you have any recipes to share? Please mail the recipe(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (SUBJECT: RECIPE) with photographs/videos of the recipe, your name, location and a photograph of yours.