Model, actor Sarah Jane Dias reveals how she motivated herself to work out.
Before the lockdown began Sarah Jane Dias would work out 5 to 6 days a week.
Like most of us, she is also struggling to stay fit.
The model took to Instagram to share her struggles and went on to add how she tricked her brain to be motivated to work out.
'I know it is hard to find the motivation to workout because you're stuck within four walls and your brain is coming up with all the possible excuses in the world why "not to" or why "there's no space," the model wrote in her post.
'I'm not ashamed to admit that I myself have dropped down to 3-4 times a week, as opposed to my usual 5 to 6 days a week.'
'However, I have found that tricking my brain into being motivated seems to work.
So how do you do this?
1. Put on workout clothes and sit on your yoga mat
2. Put on workout clothes and just sit around
3. Put on workout clothes and watch workout videos that are fun
4. Put on workout clothes and try ONE, just one rep of something. Like one squat or one jump.
5. Wake up, cold shower, put on workout clothes and watch this video
'Trick the mind and the body will follow,' the model added.