Bangalore based Rediff reader Surupa Sengupta shared this interesting recipe. You too can share yours.
Cajun Potato is an appetiser that can be made at home.
Here's the recipe:
- 10 baby potatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp eggless mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red paprika powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano or mixed italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- Start with boiling the potatoes. Boil them until 3/4th done.
- Once cooked, press each baby potato so that it turns flat.
- In a nonstick pan, heat some oil and add the potatoes.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- After 10 minutes, the potatoes will turn crispy.
- Remove from pan and keep aside.
- Sprinkle salt.
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, garlic powder, red paprika, dried oregano and chilli flakes.
- Serve the fried potatoes with the spicy mayo dressing.
Dear readers, you can send us your favourite recipes too.
We'll publish the best preparations right here on Rediff.com.