Why order a pizza when you can make one at home?
Chef Varun Bajaj tells us how to prepare a cheesy, crunchy one in your own kitchen.
Here's the recipe!
- 150 gm cheese and herbs flavour nachos crisps
- 50 gm cheddar cheese, grated
- 30 gm onion, finely chopped
- 30 gm tomato, seeded and diced
- 30 gm pickled black olives, sliced
- 50 gm red and green capsicum, sliced
- 50 gm jalapenos, sliced
- Arrange a layer of nachos on a plate.
- Top it with onions, tomatoes, black olives, jalapenos and red and green capsicum.
- Add grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Place the plate in a pre-heated oven for a minute until cheese melts.
- Serve hot immediately.
Note: You can add oregano seasoning as per taste.
Dear readers, you can send us your favourite recipes too.
We'll publish the best preparations right here on Rediff.com.