Mixologist Naveen Kotyankar from Mumbai's Um Doiss Tres shares cocktail recipes that are perfect for summer.
Black Grape and Black Currant Mojito
- 12 to 15 nos fresh black grapes
- 2 lime wedges
- Fresh mint leaves
- 60 ml white rum
- 15 ml black currant liqueur
- Muddle fresh mint, lime wedges and black grapes using a muddler. Add a cup of cracked ice.
- Add white rum and black currant liqueur. Mix well using a bar spoon. Pour into a rock glass. Garnish with grapes and mint.
Nutmeg Malta Martini
- 60 ml Gordon's gin
- 60 ml nutmeg fruit juice
- 45 ml freshly squeezed Malta orange juice
- 10 ml lime juice
- Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and double strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with orange peel and Maraschino cherries.