Rajlaxmi Mahadeshwar shared this recipe of rajgira sweet shira. You can share your Navratri too.
- 1 cup rajgira (amaranth) flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cup boiled hot water
- Ghee or dalda
- Dry fruits (optional)
- Heat some ghee in a kadhai.
- Add boiled water. Add rajgira flour slowly.
- Keep stirring on low to medium flame to avoid forming lumps.
- As it cooks, add in sugar.
- Garnish with dry fruits and serve hot with puris.
Dear readers, what's YOUR favourite Navratri food?
Do you like traditional recipes or you fancy recipes with a twist? Tell us!
We will publish the best preparations on Rediff.com.