News for 'milind-teltumbde'

How Cops Gunned Down Top Maoist Milind Teltumbde

How Cops Gunned Down Top Maoist Milind Teltumbde

Rediff.com16 Nov 2021

'The Maoists have weakened considerably in Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh after Milind Teltumbde's death.'

Teltumbde had planned many encounters, worked to expand Naxal footprint: Police

Teltumbde had planned many encounters, worked to expand Naxal footprint: Police

Rediff.com15 Nov 2021

He was the mastermind in laying many an ambush, triggering bomb blasts and other subversive activities.

Gadchiroli encounter: 100 Naxals rained bullets on C-60 commandos

Gadchiroli encounter: 100 Naxals rained bullets on C-60 commandos

Rediff.com14 Nov 2021

When the fierce encounter ended around 3:30 PM on Saturday after almost 10 hours, senior cadre Milind Teltumbade and 25 ultras had been killed.

NIA Court rejects Elgar accused Teltumbde's bail plea

NIA Court rejects Elgar accused Teltumbde's bail plea

Rediff.com1 Dec 2021

A special NIA court here on Wednesday denied interim bail to activist Anand Teltumbde, an accused in the Elgar Parishad-Maoist links case, to visit his nonagenarian mother in wake of the death of his brother Milind Teltumbde, a top Naxal leader, in an encounter with security forces last month.

Top leader Teltumbde among 26 Maoists killed in Gadchiroli, say police

Top leader Teltumbde among 26 Maoists killed in Gadchiroli, say police

Rediff.com14 Nov 2021

Top Maoist leader Milind Teltumbde was among the 26 Maoists killed in an encounter with police in Maharashtra's Gadchiroli district, a senior police official said on Sunday.

Anand Teltumbde seeks bail to visit mother after brother's encounter death

Anand Teltumbde seeks bail to visit mother after brother's encounter death

Rediff.com23 Nov 2021

The court asked National Investigation Agency to file its reply on Anand's plea on December 1.

Prof Teltumbde allowed 5-min phone call with mother after brother's encounter

Prof Teltumbde allowed 5-min phone call with mother after brother's encounter

Rediff.com18 Nov 2021

A special National Investigation Agency court in Mumbai has allowed activist Anand Teltumbde, an accused in the Elgar Parishad-Maoist links case, to have a telephonic conversation with his mother for five minutes in the wake of the death of his brother Milind Teltumbde, a top Naxal leader, in an encounter with security forces last week.

Pawar warns of 'urban naxalisation' in big cities of Maharashtra

Pawar warns of 'urban naxalisation' in big cities of Maharashtra

Rediff.com18 Nov 2021

Naxal activities are not limited to only remote areas of eastern Maharashtra but `urban naxalisation' is being seen in big cities of the state, Nationalist Congress Party chief Sharad Pawar claimed on Thursday.

NIA challenges activist Anand Teltumbde's bail in SC

NIA challenges activist Anand Teltumbde's bail in SC

Rediff.com22 Nov 2022

The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Tuesday moved the Supreme Court against the bail granted to scholar-activist Anand Teltumbde in the Elgar Parishad-Maoist links case.

ATS arrests two woman Naxal cadre

ATS arrests two woman Naxal cadre

Rediff.com27 Apr 2011

The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorist Squad on Wednesday announced the arrest of a key Naxalite cadre who was arrested two days ago from Thane.

Activist Anant Teltumbde gets bail but will stay in jail

Activist Anant Teltumbde gets bail but will stay in jail

Rediff.com18 Nov 2022

The Bombay high court on Friday granted bail to scholar-activist Anand Teltumbde, arrested in the Elgar Parishad-Maoist links case.

Anand Teltumbde 'active member' of CPI (Maoist): NIA

Anand Teltumbde 'active member' of CPI (Maoist): NIA

Rediff.com9 Mar 2021

Scholar-activist Anand Teltumbde, an accused in the Elgar Parishad-Maoist links case, is an 'active member' of the Communist Party of India-Maoist and 'deeply involved' in furtherance of the outfit's agenda, the National Investigatoin Agency (NIA) has told a special court in Mumbai.

Bhima Koregaon: NIA charges Stan Swamy, 7 others with waging war

Bhima Koregaon: NIA charges Stan Swamy, 7 others with waging war

Rediff.com10 Oct 2020

On January 1 in 2018, violence erupted at an event to mark 100 years of the Bhima-Koregaon battle, leaving one dead and several injured, including 10 policemen.